Monday, April 25, 2011

Memory prompts

Libby's post about two months of blogging reminded me that I'm getting close to three months (already!) and I still haven't posted any of my writing here. It's something I ought to do. I have some work posted on Absolute Write, but it's under the wrong name and not in a public thread.

So I will settle on a sample and post it here this week.

In other news, I'm working my way through that chunk of backstory -- "Nell's Last Stand" in my progress bars. Turned out even grimmer than I thought. No wonder my characters didn't want to talk about it.

ETA: Posted a sample and later took it down. Maybe I'll post another sample sometime. 

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yay! Can't wait for the post of fiction. Thanks for shot out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...